Thursday, June 9, 2011

On The Hook

Here's what I'm working on currently:

This is the Patchwork Motif Afghan from Lion Brand.





I can't remember where I found this one, but it's very easy. One singe crochet, two double in same space. If I find it I'll post it.
Close up:


 I'm using Baby Camo yarn.

The next is a scarf I'm making for that man*. It's just back loop single crochet:

One I made up because I liked the yarn, lol. Of course the yarn has been discontinued now but it is soooo soft. This is going to that man too. It's one row of single crochet, next is one single in space, one double in next, and next row will be double, repeat 2nd row, one single, repeat 2nd - you get the picture:

Next, Temair Throw from Lion Brand. Here's the link:  http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/80232AD.html. I'm going slow on this right now.
And last - Perky Snood. An old pattern from the 1940s (I believe). This pattern can be found all over the web. I love a snood! Vanna yarn, size F hook.



We'll see how long it take from me to finish and what I may start in between. The baby afghan does have a deadline, of course! I'll keep you posted.

*Short for "That Man I Love."

No comments:

Post a Comment